Rib – Interlock Machine Combining fi nest quality fabrics with high productivity.
- The Orion is a very robust machine with 2 feeds per diametrical inch suitable for the production of Rib, Interlock and eightlock fabrics.
- Machine can receive up to 4 cam tracks on the cylinder and 2 on dial. It is available with tubular as well as with Open Width Frame.
- Dial can be set for delaying and synchronised timing without changing the cams.
- Cam boxes are very light, made by a special aluminum alloy named “Ergal” having a great heat dissipation property.
- Ergal is capable to avoid dimensional changes due to the variation of temperature between the starting and the regular running of the machine.
- The yarn carrier head is made of Black Zirconium, it allows a better visibility of the elastomer.
- Yarn carriers are fixed to a moveable ring to assure an easy setting.
- The perfect relation between diameter and number of feeds per inch aims at getting the best quality stitch formation with the high productivity.
- Equally vital is the design of the needles and cams proile through a formula developed by Santoni, assuring a precise and stable movement of needles.
- Rib is available in two variants:
- 10 to 22 gauge
- 24 gauge
- This will satisfy the demand for a beautiful hand feel and an impeccably uniform smoothness of fabric.