Machine equipped with brushless motor, coaxial with the cylinder, with reduction of degrees.
- 2 raising pickers and 2 dropping pickers. Electronic needle by needle selection by four groups of actuators with 16 levels.
- In and out retractable stitch cam blocks, individually controlled by stepping motors. Quick stitch cam displacing up and down in diff erent areas according to the graphic design.
- Sinker cap with 2 stepping motors.
- Motorized dial arm with vertical movement through stepping motor for 9 diff erent height positions. Motorized yarn saw cutter through stepping motor. Movable feeder blocks with three positions (knitting-yarn change-reset). 30 yarningers (7-7-7- 9) each with three positions.
- 10 trappers on dial for diff erent kinds of bare and cover lycra, laid-in or knitted.
- Floated and reinforced patterns with up to four colours per course plus ground.
- Pre-setting and programming for diff erent kinds of yarn feeding devices.
- All functions electronically controlled. Self protection on all functions and always active self-diagnostics. Back-up battery.
- Programming of styles and sizes, pattern editing and stitch cam displacing by Personal Computer. Graphic software for Windows environment, medical styles.
- Computer – machine cable connection (RS 232). Key board with graphic display for selection of styles, sizes, patterns and other functions.
- Possible connection with NAUTILUS to record production data and to monitor the knitting room status.